Sunday, July 27, 2014

MShack at 10281 Midtown Parkway, Towncenter 1 out of 10

Our next review brought us to Mshack in the Town center . The first impression I had was, a lot of people here . Those burgers must be awesome.
Lets get right to it . After a long wait the burger arrived.  Let me give you my opinion about this burger.
When the burger arrived I was thinking hmmm not so sure if I Like the presentation of this.  But as we know looks can be wrong.  So we attacked the challenge.  Right from the going, the burger was not cooked how I wanted it.  It wasn't medium at all.  So the first little ding, but well maybe the taste was good.  Nope, not at all.  It tasted burned.  Everything just tasted like, how should I put this.  Fast food on its worst day.  The bacon was kinda bacon, but really had no taste to it.  The letters looked and tasted like someone cut them the day before and they were just laying around so they threw it on the burger.  The meat was tough, no seasoning in it from what I could taste.  So, I was not impressed at all.  I kept on looking around and thinking, what the heck are all those people doing here.  Well yes, they are shopping and anything to eat would do I guess.  Maybe we expect more because we review burgers and we already had great burgers so the expectation is high.  I don't know, but to me, this was a poor example of a burger.  Now because we look at the entire thing at a restaurant I do have to mention the onion rings.  They were huge.  They looked great.  Ok, lets stop right there.  Perfect example how it is not all about looks.  The sec I picked them up, the grease was just dripping down.  I never had onion rings that looked so good and tasted so bad.  When you touched them, the grease was just dripping of them.  It was so bad, we all didn't even eat them.  So the entire experience of this place was not very good, I'm sorry to say.  Let me mention again, this review is my opinion and if we ever go back and have a better experience, I will edit this review.  For now though, I don't think I will try this Mshack again.  For sure, not worth the drive there.  BurgerMeister
Mshack on Urbanspoon MShack

No comments:

Post a Comment