Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kickbacks Gastropub 9 out of 10

Our next hunt for the best burger in Jacksonville brought us to Kickbacks Gastropub located at 910 Kings st.  First off I have to say that this is the second time we visited this establishment.  The reason is actually shocking. We couldn't believe they could repeat what they served us the first time.  Also at this time we didn't have this blog yet, so we had two reason to visit there again, take pictures of the Burger plus to see if they can wow us again.  They did.  I was so impressed the first time that I thought, maybe I was to hungry the first time or it was just a lucky hit.  No it wasn't.  Kickbacks, has one of the best burgers I ever tasted.  You would not expect such a great burger from a place that concentrates mostly on their selection of beer.  But let me tell you.  If you want some tasty burger, you have to check this place out.  Now let me get more into the details of the burger.  I think you can just see from the picture (which I had to make a little larger so you can really enjoy the view) alone that this looks like the perfect Hamburger.  Just as good as it looks it tastes.  All of our burgers were cooked perfectly to what we ordered.  The onion rings, which are really a onion wedge was a nice twist to the entire experience.  The bacon was crispy and not greasy, the letters opps lettuce tasted fresh (Insider Burgergeek joke).  The fries were perfectly done and the service was friendly and all around great.  The price was reasonable what you expect for a burger.  I have been thinking of anything negative I can say about this experience or the experience from our past visit and I can't find anything.  Just writing this blog and thinking about this Burger again, makes me hungry for one. Yes people, that burger was that good.  Now why didn't they get a 10 you might ask.  Well,  I've been thinking about this for a few days now.  What would make that 10 Burger in my eyes.  I think even though this burger stands out so much, I'm still missing that OH my God, I'm in Burger Heaven outburst.  I didn't get that, close, but no cigar.  But with all this said,  I highly recommend this place if you want one tasty out of this world Burger.  Enjoy and make sure you don't eat to many, so they have one left when I get back there, because I'm for sure going back there again and again and again........
BurgerMeister

Kickbacks Gastropub on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment