Monday, July 2, 2012

Wild Wing Cafe 5 out of 10

Our next target was Wild Wing Cafe located at 4555 south side blvd. The first thought is that this place is not what normally comes to your mind when it comes to burgers, but a few people recommended to us to try them.

Let's get right to the meat of things. As you probably figured out from my reviews I'm the one in the group that always looks for that wow factor in burgers. When the waitress arrived with my order I was like, wow, look at that thing. If this is not a wow factor. Got my burger with egg on it, topped with some sloppy joe sauce. Not to forget the huge onion ring on top. As you can see from the picture it was a sight to see.

I think I had a smile on my face attacking this behemoth of a burger. Well, now to the sad part and why the score is not sky high for them. The taste was blahhhh. Nothing really tasted good. The burger was kinda no taste, no taste at all. Same with the sloppy joe topping . Somehow everything tasted like, how should I say. No spices at all. Very blend and boring. It's a shame because look at that thing, it great looking.

Just to add another disappointment were their fries, not sure what they thought off. But just cutting up some potatoes and throwing them into the deep fryer and calling them french fries does not work at times. In this case it didn't. Same as the total experience the fries didn't taste like anything special.

So sad, such a good looking burger. The search continues ...........

BurgerMeister

Wild Wing Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment