Saturday, September 15, 2012

Metro Diner 3 out of 10

Our hunt brought us to Metro Diner.  There are a lot of interesting dishes at the establishment.  I hate to say though that the burger was not one of them.  Not sure where to start on this one.  I was so hoping this was a homemade burger that would blow my socks off.  As you can see from the picture it didn't even look too impressive.  I got the patty melt which I was hoping would have potential wow factor.  It didn't. Now, it did have an alright taste, but as I said, an alright taste is not something that makes me think OMG I have to come back again for this one. Sometimes I think maybe we have reviewed so many places and maybe jI might be looking for too many things. In my quest to find the best Burger in Jax, this was not a winner. As you can see from the picture, the presentation wasn't that impressive. I think you know what I'm saying just looking at the picture.  The cheese wasn't melted all the way.  The meat itself has an alright taste, it had some spices in it.  The fries were alright as well.  Nothing to write home about.  Sadly, this is it for that review.  I do have to admit though, some of their other food looked awesome.  I will come back, but not for their burgers.
The hunt continues......

BurgerMeister

  Metro Diner on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment