Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hunt club 7 stars out of 10

The hunt club is located at 6426 Bowden Rd. , their site is huntclubsubsngrill.com
My first impression was, wow, different kind of place.  You are greeted with deer heads on the wall and a bunch of hunter memorabilia around. My first thoughts were, oh yes, they should know a good burger.
Seeing antillope burger and elk burger on the menu really got me exited, sadly, haven't been able to try them yet, they always been out, but I will and once I do I will update this post.

But back to the burger that they did have.  I've ordered the double barrel burger and as you can see from the picture, a good looking burger and size.  As you can see I ordered the Cajun spice fries with it.  Now to the taste test.  The burger was very good.  I liked the spices they used and also the freshness of it.  I wish mine would have been a bit more moist, but the other burgergeek had a more moist one.  His review should be posted pretty soon.
The bacon was crisp and plenty of it.  The staff was nice and friendly.  I will give them a rating of 7 out of 10 because I wish my burger was a bit more moist and being there twice, not having what you offer on your menu, talking about the elk and antiloppe burger rubbed me a little wrong.  I might give them a higher rating once I tasted them, because I do look for the burgers out of the norm.
MikeR
Hunt Club Subs n Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment